Mind Mend Media exists since 2000, helping mental health and creative arts professionals to succeed, one person at a time.
Our values: responsibility, professionality, growth, originality, creativity.
We enjoy doing cool products, which we are proud to put in the portfolio afterword. We love the details and pay special attention to them.
We have more trusted partners whom we would definitely recommend to our clients.
In building the team, we are oriented first of all on the quality, not quantity, so all of our employees are the highest class specialists.
- Ruth Danon, PhD
- Sandra Indig, LCSW-R, LP
- Susan Kavaler-Adler, PhD, ABPP, NPsyA, DLitt
- Henry Kellerman, PhD (advisor)
- Jeffrey Lewis, PhD
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD
- Margaret Yard, PhD, APRN, BC
- Vasil Antonov, web developer
- Alina Feyder, PsyD copyright editor
- Maksim Grinman, LMSW publishing manager
- Victoria Grinman, LCSW-R assistant editor
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD editor-in-chief
- Robert Schulte, MA copyright editor
- David Papiasvili copy-editor