Mind Mend Media exists since 2000, helping mental health and creative arts professionals to succeed, one person at a time.
- Our values: responsibility, professionality, growth, originality, creativity.
- We enjoy doing cool products, which we are proud to put in the portfolio afterword. We love the details and pay special attention to them.
- We have more trusted partners whom we would definitely recommend to our clients.
- In building the team, we are oriented first of all on the quality, not quantity, so all of our employees are the highest class specialists.
- Ruth Danon, PhD
- Sandra Indig, LCSW-R, LP
- Susan Kavaler-Adler, PhD, ABPP, NPsyA, DLitt
- Henry Kellerman, PhD (advisor)
- Jeffrey Lewis, PhD
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD
- Margaret Yard, PhD, APRN, BC
- Vasil Antonov, web developer
- Alina Feyder, PsyD copyright editor
- Maksim Grinman, LMSW publishing manager
- Victoria Grinman, LCSW-R assistant editor
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD editor-in-chief
- Robert Schulte, MA copyright editor
- David Papiasvili copy-editor